Complex track layouts can be specified for unlimited room configuration options, and an almost unlimited plethora of finishes provides endless design opportunities. Available in manual and semi-auto electrically operated versions.
Here are some benefits of having a movable acoustic wall in an office:
- Flexibility: A movable acoustic wall can be easily moved and reconfigured to create new spaces or to adjust the layout of the office. This flexibility can be especially beneficial for businesses with changing needs, such as startups or growing businesses.
- Sound reduction: Movable acoustic walls are designed to absorb and reduce sound transmission, which can help create a quieter and more productive work environment. They can also be used to create private meeting spaces or to reduce noise between different areas of the office.
- Design versatility: Movable acoustic walls can be designed to fit the aesthetic of the office, with options for different materials, colours, and finishes. They can also be customized to fit specific space requirements, such as curved or angled walls.
- Cost savings: Movable acoustic walls can be a cost-effective alternative to permanent walls, as they can be moved and reused in different locations or configurations. They can also be rented or leased, providing a flexible and affordable option for businesses with limited budgets.
- Energy savings: Movable acoustic walls can help improve the energy efficiency of the office by reducing the need for heating or cooling large, open spaces. They can also be designed with energy-saving materials, such as insulation or glass, to further improve energy efficiency.
Solo is the ultimate in terms of acoustic integrity, achieving the very highest possible sound ratings.
Both Twin Point and Single Point systems glide along a recessed or surface mounted ceiling track, leaving the floor free of any track or obstruction.